Get new similar jobs by email for
StarTech Consulting, Inc is a Cleveland based information consulting company looking for experienced .Net/C#/SQL Developers for a long term contracts and contract for hire positions. We offer salaried positions with full benefits, including health, paid vacation and holidays. We will also consider sub-contractor for contracting positions.
The ideal candidates would be someone with 4-6 years of experience particularly in the following areas:
· Provide programming expertise through the development of business systems applications from detailed specifications.
· Provide on-going production support of applications including correction of any errors within the system.
· Anticipate and identify issues as they arise; monitor and report to management on the status of efforts.
· Provide technical consulting support on projects/application issues.
· Mentor and coach developers.
· Review code of developers.
· Foster and maintain good relationships in order to meet expected customer service levels.
· Promote excellence in quality and customer service through work performed individually as well as within the department as a whole.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
· Microsoft certifications
· Minimum of 4-6 years experience developing and maintaining complex applications.
· Minimum 4-6 yrs of experience in Microsoft technologies
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in C#.Net or VB.Net WinForm, ADO.Net
· Minimum 3+ years MS SQL Server experience including relational database concepts
· Understands design methodologies and Object oriented Concepts
· Excellent problem solving, programming skills and testing skills
· Excellent analytical skills & design skills
· Experience with Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation Server
· Full Life Cycle or SDLC experience
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Quick learner with ability to work independently and deliver business applications
· Experience with making enhancements to an existing application
· Currently hands on (coding / developing) as opposed to Lead (months since coded)
· Team player who develops good team and client relationships
· Knowledge of Microsoft SSIS
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume and salary/rate expectations to:
StarTech Consulting, Inc.