Get new similar jobs by email for
Network Desktop Support Admini...
Barbara Stacy Associates, Inc
This is a Senior level role for this company so any prior managment experience is a +. Sole support person for various company locations. Support and maintain PC/ Laptops, printers, basic server troubleshooting, basic networking, and telephone systems. Provide troubleshooting to end user applications.
Travel monthly to local locations for support and service equipment maintenance. Required to work regularly with remote network and support personnel on projects and solutions. Even distribution of Network and Desktop responsibilities.
· Strong communications, organizational and time management skills a must
· Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with users and other IT personnel
· Demonstrate a high standard for excellence and pride in all work performed
· Ability to routinely diagnose IT problems and recommend solutions.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member on projects and solutions
· Flexibility to work late and occasionally on weekends
· High school Degree or Equivalent
· 5+ years technical support work experience
· Certifications are desired
Qualifications and expertise in the following:
· Windows Operating Systems
Active Directory with security permissions experience
· Microsoft Office 365 and cloud storage
· Network Monitoring solution.
· Exchange and Microsoft Office (2007 or 2013)
· Support local area network including routers, firewall, and wireless access point.
· Ability to troubleshoot network performance issues.