Get new similar jobs by email for
Psychologist - $5000 sign on b...
Child/Adolescent and Adult Program development and support. Internship development and supervision of interns; neuropsychological and psychological evaluations, provision of individual and group psychological and services to C/A and Adult programs.
1. Attends/participates in staffing and other meetings related to residences and staff as warranted.
2. Provide on-call support to teams, primarily to address risk-management concerns
3. Participate in supervision and training of Neuropsychology interns
4. Facilitate adjustment to disability groups for program participants
5. Provide in-vivo or teleconference support to family members to provide education and support.
6. Support treatment plan conceptualization and review
7. Chair weekly Risk Management and Intensive Supervision meetings
8. Provide consult support to our NH satellite programs
9. Provide neuropsychological testing services to LNC and LV Rehab at Home.
10. Conduct psychological screenings of program participants related to any risk concerns
11. Provide counseling services to program participants.
12. Develop and provide staff training.
1. Skill, Knowledge and Abilities: Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
2. Education: Masters degree in psychology rehabilitation or related discipline; Doctoral Degree preferred
3. Licensure: Current NH Licensed (or license eligible) Psychologist in good standing.
4. Experience: Background in neuropsychology, rehabilitation or behavioral psychology background preferred