Get new similar jobs by email for
New Firm Seeks Entry Level Can...
CJD Consulting, Inc. is hiring entry level customer service reps for our management training position. At CJD we feel sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world. Sales and marketing skills are needed throughout your entire life.
At CJD we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management ASAP! It’s how we expand our company.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
-entry level sales & marketing
-entry-level management training
-sales and marketing presentations
-face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
-sales and marketing techniques
-training current sales and marketing reps
CJD cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
-sales and marketing training fundamentals
-team building and mentoring
-entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & marketing team at CJD offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Performance-Based Compensation
· Advancement to management based on performance
Employees who achieve promotions into management at CJD:
-highly coach able team players
- willing to follow a proven training and support system
-looking for an amazing future
Philanthropy is an important part of our culture. Our management & marketing team are involved in organizations such as:
Qualified candidates must possess the following characteristics:
· must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· demonstrated leadership ability
· demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own. Please call our Human Resource Department at 317-469-4852, or APPLY NOW.