Get new similar jobs by email for
Northeast Regional Business De...
Company Overview: Metal-Era’s is the country’s leading manufacturer of accessory products for commercial roofs. Our specialties include roof edge termination products such as fascia’s, copings, gutters and downspouts for flat commercial roofs and intake and exhaust ventilation systems for steep sloped commercial roofs.
Role Purpose: Responsible for developing and executing sales and marketing plans that will lead to agreed upon growth by you and the V.P. of Sales & Marketing
Proactive Strategic Guidance
· Develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans for your region that give us the ability to achieve for planned growth.
· Analyze monthly and yearly sales & marketing data and recommend necessary changes or improvements.
· Analyze industry trends
· Manage sales budget
· Monthly reporting on activity and progress of plan
Sales Representative Management
· Management of Metal-Era regional sales force
· Travel to visit sales representatives and customers.
· CRM / Dashboard accountability
· Communication to external sales team.
· Lead follow up
· Manage Customer Relationships
· Management of incentive programs
· Responsible for achieving revenue growth for Roof Edge Solutions, Edge Systems One and Airflow Solutions through the following sales channels.
o National Accounts
o Minority associations
o Multi-Facility Owners
o Private Label
· Architectural and contractor presentations.
· Resolve job issues
Private Label Management
· Develop and execute strategies to grow M-E’s private label sales
· Develop, train and motivate new private label sales representatives
· Communicate company and product information to private label sales representatives
· Develop and execute strategies to increase sales through M-E’s minority business enterprise
· Develop and execute strategies to grow relationships with building owners in your region
· Develop and execute strategies to grow relationships with national accounts
· Develop and execute strategies to grow relationships with property developers
· Develop and execute strategies to grow relationships with specifiers
· Develop and execute strategies to grow relationships with larger contractors
· Develop and execute strategy to grow 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier contractors with the help of the reps in your region.
· Create marketing plans to demonstrate value with M-E products
· Work with sales reps to create incentives for growth
· Train and motivate existing distribution partners
· Develop new distribution partners
· Incentivize when necessary distribution partners
· Responsible for being an active and engaged member of industry organizations.
Formal qualifications required:
Soft Skills and Other Competencies: