HRM has been retained by a client company to recruit for a Nurse Consultant (Risk/Quality) in their Texas Our client company offers competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Job Title: Nurse Consultant- Risk/Quality
Reports To: Director of Risk Management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs hospital, clinic and physician office risk management surveys/ consultations.
- Conducts risk management presentations to physicians, physician group practice administrators, and other healthcare professionals.
- Performs underwriting risk assessments for physicians and other healthcare entities.
- Assists with marketing efforts to potential insureds and professional organizations.
- Develops and presents risk management programs.
- Monitors and analyzes claims for trends.
- Researches new clinical procedures, medications, and technology for risks.
- Develops new products and services and continually updates existing products.
- Travel required.
- Perform special projects as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing or healthcare-related field required; post-graduate education preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a healthcare setting.
- Experience in quality/performance improvement, risk management, case management preferred but not required.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communications required.
- Proven communication, writing skills, strong interpersonal, and relationship management expertise.
Competitive Base Salary plus bonus opportunity. Outstanding benefits package.