Get new similar jobs by email for
Occupational Therapist-$4,000 ...
Lakeview School is seeking a full time (32 hours) OT to work with our students. This clinical position will provide a continuum of educational and ADL services to persons with acquired brain injury and other neurological disorders. Interventions include both direct and consultative service models. Must be licensed in NH or license eligible within 60 days of hire date.
To safely provide Occupational Therapy Services to the program participants who are program participants of the facility. In this position you will work to be a productive member of the treatment interdisciplinary team. Additionally, you will interact professionally with program participants, physicians, funding sources, community, families, visitors and may supervise interns.
1. Provide individual and group therapy to program participants.
2. Provide Occupational Therapy on evaluation of program participants.
3. Provide consultation on problem related to Occupational Therapy, specific treatment techniques, and other programming issues to promote understanding of Occupational Therapy principles and team involvement in program participant care.
4. Assume responsibility for supervision of Occupational Therapy Students as assigned.
5. Document all clinical services. Provided in timely manner.
6. Conduct job duties in a manner to ensure the safety of program participants, family and staff.
7. Adhere to Administrative, Clinical and Human Resources Policies and Procedures of Lakeview.
8. Provide program participant and family education when indicated.
9. Interact with other staff members on daily basis to share information on program participant’s goals and treatment and training plans.