Get new similar jobs by email for
Under the direction of the Finance Director, serve as a financial business partner to the newly evolving Omni-Channel. Support the project development team with regards to testing and implementation work. Provide detailed and organized forward-looking analysis for business integration and to support the ongoing business. Develop key requirements for the business and systems as it relates to accounting and finance. This includes identifying, building and implementing procedures and policies as they relate to accounting and finance support in the Omni-Channel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participate in rollout and implementation of the Omni-Channel.
· Support the Omni-Channel and its management with regards to financial and accounting responsibilities.
· Support business stakeholders as needed in translating operational goals and objectives into financial metrics.
· Define, develop and maintain ongoing accounting procedures and reporting requirements to support the Omni-Channel.
· Analyze and interpret financial and operating records (including P&L statements, balance sheet, general ledger, operational reports, etc.).
· Develop, analyze, report, and interpret financial and other operating data, summarize findings and make recommendations to allow senior management to make informed decisions.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide insight linking operational and financial data with strategic long term aspirations.
· Support the commissions, sales and tax reporting of the Omni-Channel.
· Use the current systems to design, develop and improve the use of reporting tools.
· Create and deliver internal and external management reports on a monthly basis and as needed.
· Analyze the business channel and prepare and provide other financial reports as needed.
· Participate in corporate financial audits as needed.
· Responsible for daily operational tasks, month-end accounting, tax reporting and data maintenance as needed.
· Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
· Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or relevant field.
· 2+ years experience in financial analysis or similar analytical position.
· Creativity and “out of the box” thinking.
· Analytical mindset with desire to dig deep into numbers and formulas.
· Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
· Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbal and written).
· Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and deliverables.
· An inquiring mindset and superior attention to detail.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Ability to work occasional long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
· Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
Learn more about the ECCO brand:
Preview our premium eCommerce website:
For consideration, submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
ECCO USA, Inc.
Attn: HR Department
16 Delta Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
No phone calls or agencies please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Come Experience the Passion!