Get new similar jobs by email for
On-Site Coordinator, Beverage ...
Position: On-Site Coordinator, Beverage Category Development
Spirits, Wine & Beer
Basic Purpose: This person will perform diverse administrative and project management services, which are complex and often confidential, all within a Client’s corporate work environment.
· Provide full-time administrative and project management services to the Corporate Director of Food and Beverage Operations in the formulation, creation, development and execution of award-winning beverage alcohol merchandising, marketing, and promotional initiatives for a major lodging management company.
· Participate in strategic planning, manage internal and external communications, analyze and provide summations on purchasing data and coordinate property and partner activities.
· Coordinate meetings, including site logistics, attendee communication, and preparation of meeting materials.
· Assist with written projects, proposals, and presentations.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· High-energy interpersonal skills, comfortable in providing support to accomplish initiatives within a corporate client environment.
· Demonstrated success with food and/or beverage project and program ideation thru implementation. These successes should also include the ability to develop measurement metrics and quantify program results.
· Experience in analyzing and interpreting relevant data in order to provide reputable consult to Client.
· Skills, Ability and Experience in:
o Lodging food and beverage
o Data analysis
o Expert technical experience in all programs of Microsoft Office and on-line resources
o Strong hospitality, organizational and time management skills
o Professional demeanor
o Ability to prioritize work assignments and work under minimal direction
o Use of PC, Mac and assorted office equipment
o Capable of working inside a Client environment while reporting to the Client and IMI Management
Salary: Commensurate with experience and demonstrated successes
About IMI Agency: IMI Agency is an industry leading beverage marketing consulting firm serving national chain hospitality operators across North America. IMI is known for its creativity and technology, providing Building Better Beverage Business™ for its Clients and investing beverage supplier partners.