Get new similar jobs by email for
Operations Associate (Sales/Ma...
The Investment Company Institute, the national trade association of U.S. investment companies, is currently looking for an Operations Associate in our Operations department. This is a great entry-level position for someone who wants to expand their sales/marketing and relationship management experience.
· Solicit new advertisers for the Investment Company Service Directory (Directory) through outbound calls and use of other electronic and written communication.
· Maintain relationships with existing advertisers through annual renewals outreach, responding to inquiries, and resolving invoicing issues.
· Manage the annual production of the Directory, including establishing and controlling production schedules, validating and proofreading listings, creating and issuing advertiser invoices, and coordinating with other departments for posting the advertisements to the Directory web page.
· Provide back up to the Senior Operations Associate for ICI’s continuing professional and continuing legal education reporting function.
· Provide project and analytical support to Directors on other operations related initiatives such as the Institute’s General Membership Meeting, the Operations and Technology Conference, and committee surveys.
· Other tasks and functions as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum 1-2 years experience in targeted sales, customer service or support, or project management related role.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· High degree of personal initiative and creativity.
· Excellent customer, member service, and solicitation related skills.
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both orally and in writing.
· Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills; ability to meet deadlines.
· Detail oriented, including good proofreading skills.
· Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
ICI offers competitive salary, excellent benefits, and is conveniently located next to Metro. Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE.