Get new similar jobs by email for
Performance Tester (LR/PC/QC) needed ---
Location: Raytheon Company – Garland, TX
US Citizen only - NO GCH or H1B Visa Holder
I am working with Raytheon Company and they are looking for a Performance Tester (LoadRunner/Performance Center). You must be a US Citizen to apply. You will work for GeoLogics Corporation at the Raytheon office in Garland, TX.
Hourly rate: $65 to $85 per hour (DOE - w2 or c2c)
NOTE (a message from the Manager):
· C programming is very important with respect to LoadRunner (LR)/Performance Center (PC). The Test Script Language (based on C) is what is used to develop the LR scripts. There is no record and playback. Not only do they need a programming background with LR but they also need the performance analysis skills -- they need to understand the different server tiers and identifying performance bottlenecks. Interpersonal skills are also very important in our service because all of my testers drive their projects from A to Z -- which includes customer interaction.
Required Skills:Web Services, LoadRunner, Performance Center, Quality Center, C programming
The Performance Testing Analyst will work with the Corporate IT Testing Services team to define test objectives, lead performance testing engagements, and provide actionable analysis to help resolve performance bottlenecks. The testing analyst must have broad knowledge in performance testing methodology & tools, with an understanding of architecture and technology. This position requires a person who is highly skilled at handling complex technical situations and has exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Expert level of knowledge with HP LoadRunner Performance Center Suite & HP Quality Center.
· Extensive familiarity with LoadRunner scripting is required.
· Extensive experience with a detailed approach to testing process definition and documentation.
· Prefer experience working with Firewalls, J2EE, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, SAPGUI, SAP and distributive environments.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call back with more information.
888-303-3603 (toll free)
GeoLogics is a 21 year old growing technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the U.S. federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com