Get new similar jobs by email for
Oracle Data Modeler needed --- Location: Raytheon Company, Fullerton, CA
I am working with Raytheon Company and the manager is looking for a Oracle Data Modeler. You will work for GeoLogics Corporation at the Raytheon office in Fullerton, CA. The position is through June 2015 (with possible extension). US Citizen only apply please.
The Raytheon Strategic Transportation Systems Software Department within the Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) Software Engineering Directorate is seeking an energetic Software Engineer needed specifically for database modeling in a highly interactive environment. Database modeling will be needed for the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) All Electronic Toll System program. The candidate will be a member of the Highway Transportation Management Systems software section.
· Oracle Data Modeler
· DDL Development and Database Architecture
· Data Modeler with at least 2 years of experience working with PowerDesigner and Oracle.
· Experience modeling both OLTP and Data Warehousing databases.
· A basic understanding of Oracle database architecture.
· Basic Oracle database administration (DBA) skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction
· Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills (not required):
· XML/SOAP, JSON/REST and/or Spring/Hibernate Framework would be a plus
· 4-6 years of Software Development Experience
· Experience working in a Lean/Agile environment and participating in Scrum
· Domain experience related to Highway Transportation Management or Tolling Systems would be a plus
BS or BA in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
If interested in learning more about these positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call back with more information.
888-303-3603 (toll free)
GeoLogics is a 21 year old growing technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the U.S. federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com