Get new similar jobs by email for
Entre Computer Services has an immediate need for an experienced E- Business Suite Oracle Developer for a 6 – 12 month contract with our client in Rochester NY
The individual will work with the Lines of Business (LOB’s) to develop requirements and implement solutions for Oracle E-business production modules. The Oracle developer will follow the current Project Management and Software Development methodology established by the organization.
- Interpret and define customer requirements;
- Setting, managing, and meeting Customer expectations;
- Complete required projects on-time, on-target, and on-budget;
- Establish goals and metrics to track development progress;
- Develop and continuously improve internal processes, including Systems documentation;
- Assists with cross training of other team members, as required and;
- Provide leadership as an individual contributor and foster an environment of Team work.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of experience as a Functional Oracle Consultant
- Familiarity with Financial, Procurement, and Supply Chain modules
- Expertise in a R12 Oracle EBS / R11 Database environment
Please provide a Word version of your resume along with your availability, salary requirements and confirm eligibility to work in the US to: email@example.com