Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Programmer
The Sr. Programmer Analyst – Oracle, while reporting to the IT Project Manager, will design, develop and test Oracle solutions for required projects. The Sr. Programmer Analyst will also create system level technical test plans and documentation while helping with the development of technical skills of other team members and supporting production systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
•Writes and assembles system level design specifications.
•Programs, tests and documents new and/or existing applications.
•Develops system level program specifications and test plans.
•Assists with system level user tests, documentation, and training.
•Ensures quality control by adhering to programming, testing and documentation standards.
•Provides informal technical support for team members.
* Strong experience with PL/SQL and SQL is required in PL\SQL programming is required; - procedures, packages, triggers, functions.
* Extensive experience in Oracle Forms and Reports is required.
* Experience with Oracle 10 and 11g environment preferred.
* Experience using JAVA a plus, but not required.
* Excellent skills in writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code in applicable programming languages.
* Experience with Oracle relational databases.
Fulltime with Major Fortune 500 Corp with excellent Salary, Bonus & benefits.
Pls send updated resume