Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is a leading Bay Area private healthcare college offering an extensive variety of healthcare programs such as Vocational Nurse, Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound Technology), Radiologic Technology, MRI Technology, Psychiatric Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
We are currently looking for a full-time Outreach Development Manager for our campus in Modesto, CA.
The basic function of the Outreach Development Manager is to develop and execute strategies to identify, gain access to, and develop key relationships for the purposes of clinical site acquisition, and high level site support. This activity includes six key areas of focus:
- Lead Development
- Active Marketing and Community Outreach
- Relationship Development (Pipeline Management in CRM)
- Relationship Management (Clinical Site Liaison and Contracting)
- Programmatic Interface (Comprehension of Gurnick Programs and Clinical Site Acquisition Needs/Prioritization)
- Clinical Site Background Communication to Clinical Coordinators or Program Coordinators/Directors
Ultimately the position will be responsible for the overall effectiveness and quality of marketing/sales support efforts to our clinical partners. The priorities will be determined by programmatic leadership and then initiated by programs and campus location. Effectiveness will be evaluated based on the quality of relationships with the healthcare community, timely reporting, and to the degree that there are enough clinical sites / slots for students for the Outreach Manager's clinical site responsibilities.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead development in the form of web searches, accessing databases, association participation, trade show participation, etc.
- Interface with Clinical Coordinators, Program Coordinators/Directors, and Campus Directors to plan for future clinical site needs, strategic development of new partners, and assessing existing site stability.
- Strategy development and coordination of resources, such as initial meetings with clinical sites, value development and negotiations with the clinical site.
- Need identification for clinical sites/ Gurnick/ each program /etc., and the development of mutually beneficial relationship terms with the clinical sites.
- Utilize the CRM for daily/weekly activity reporting of goal management and accomplishment for review by program directors and corporate management.
- Participate in regular meetings to coordinate efforts with other Outreach members to share information and insight into past associations/affiliations, new potential partnerships, etc.
- Monitor progress made on a weekly basis by reviewing personal productivity reports. Oversee ongoing clinical relationships which may include working with programmatic personnel site satisfaction and expansion of opportunities as necessary.
- Provide support to program directors and coordinators on clinical site environments and requirements prior to the student’s clinical rotations. Conduct clinical site contract negotiations and related paperwork preparation.
- Participate in community outreach and academic visibility for Gurnick.
- Bachelors Degree or at least two years related sales and marketing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of sales management / business development experience
- Healthcare or educational environment experience preferred
To apply for this position, please click on the following link.