Get new similar jobs by email for
Outside Business Development A...
Linium is seeking a professional and outgoing candidate for an exciting Direct Hire opportunity in the Capital Region!
This is a work from home opportunity in which all equipment and car will be provided!!!
This position offers a competitive base salary + commission!
Duties of the role:
· Client account management.
· 30% of the time will involve travel within Albany and surrounding region.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a GPA of 3.1 or better is required.
· 3-5 years’ of sales experience which includes prospecting, cold calling and account management experience.
· This candidate must be able to demonstrate they have met or exceeded sales goals and quotas
To apply for this position please use the following job link provided:
For more information on this position you can contact-
Ashlie Ptak – Resource Manager @ Phone: 518-689-0707
Why Work With Linium for Your Permanent Job Search?
· We are focused on meeting your individual career needs offering great jobs with the best employers in the Region.
· Increase your exposure to companies by increasing the number of jobs you apply for
· A Recruiter is like a hiring coach, they will guide you through the process, give you tips, prepare you for your interviews and navigate offers and negotiations
· Get the inside scoop on positions that are only filled through Professional Recruitment Firms
· Your search is ALWAYS CONFIDENTIAL
· Linium’s services are FREE to all job seekers!
What to expect once you’ve applied:
Once your resume has been received, The Linium team will review your credentials to match your qualifications against all of the open positions, including the one you applied for. If you are qualified for any of the current job openings, a member of the Linium team will contact you.
We understand job searching is stressful! We know that finding a better job to advance your career and your income is important. We will be there every step of the way helping you navigate through the complexities of job searching in today’s economy.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Walk-ins are Always Welcome!