Get new similar jobs by email for
Outside business development m...
How would you like to start a new career with a company that is changing the way small businesses are growing their sales. We’re helping businesses grow with our exclusive subscription based marketing service. Our customer's appreciate that we drive new and repeat business, increase exposure, maintain top of the mind awareness, and save time and money for their business with
We're seeking an Business development manager in the Los Angeles area with a proven track record successfully selling to small businesses including restaurants and retailers. We already have a number of merchants in the area using our services and are looking to increase our market share.
· Signing new accounts and Business Development
· Pipeline/Lead Management Reporting
· Direct Call, Face-to-Face, Cold Call, Referral Prospecting
· Daily activity of meeting and presenting our marketing services with independent businesses such as restaurants and retailers.
· Demonstrating our services
· Achieve and Maintain Goals
You should have the following skills/experience:
· B2B sales and prospecting experience
· Develop Leads/Prospects
· Professional Appearance
· Consultative Selling Approach
· Overcome Objections
· Excellent relationship skills
You'll earn a competitive draw, Commissions, Bonuses, and Benefits plus our "better than retirement" program that will pay you every month on each new subscription you write. We like to hire from within this opportunity can be a stepping stone position to management.
You should expect to earn between $1150 to $1950 weekly (average not maximum) with commissions paid weekly. We have a short sales cycle so you should see your first sale within your first week.
You should expect between$65,000 to $95,000 your first year.
We promote from within in as little as 6 months.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a phone interview for consideration in joining our team.