Get new similar jobs by email for
Outside Sales / Biz Dev - Cons...
The largest provider for mobile surveillance services and remote surveillance in the US. Established in 2006, the company has quickly become a preferred service provider for commercial construction, utilities, auto dealerships, oil & gas, etc. The company is aggressively expanding to provide services in all major markets by hiring sales/business development professionals looking for the opportunity to develop a market with very little micromanaging, but lots of support.
Responsible for generating profitable revenue by sourcing new customers and accounts, growing and retaining existing accounts, and providing unmatched customer service. This is not a position for Account Managers or Order Takers. This is a position for a hunter responsible for building a new territory with a proven service/product.
Educating the Market: Introducing the new service/product to prospective clients. Making sure decision makers understand the benefits of the service and how it compares to other services.
Business Development: Identify target markets and penetrate these markets to solicit business.An individual with a “hunter” mentality and large appetite for success. Uses social events to earn business and identifies potential marketing events.
Company Image: While focused on achieving sales and revenue goals, always portraying the company in a positive light. Personal, vehicle, and equipment appearance should always match the level of service the company provides.
Sales Accountability: Report on sales results, market conditions, or account metrics. Should be able to negotiate contracts within established guidelines.
· Minimum two to five years sales experience with working knowledge of the phases of construction.
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· Communicates effectively verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrates effective interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Strong customer service skills with ability to successfully cold call new and potential customers.
· Holds a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Must be able to pass background check (no felonies).
· Ability to travel 10 to 30%.
If you do not meet these qualifications, please don’t apply.
We Offer: competitive pay and benefits, training program and company vehicle, and all other tools require to carry the job.