Get new similar jobs by email for
Outside Sales Representative
Onesource Water is seeking an Account Executive for our office in Baltimore, MD!
At Onesource Water, we pride ourselves on being the most customer-focused, bottleless water cooler company in the industry. Our mission is to provide customers with the highest level of service, integrity, and professionalism. We always strive to exceed our customer expectations rather than simply meet them.
We take our work—but not ourselves—seriously. Our company culture balances friendly competition with togetherness. We want you to succeed as we want to succeed. We believe in what we do—providing our customers with a drink-clean-to-go-green water solution.
THE MARKET OPPORTUNITY:
• We help our clients promote employee health and wellness by offering clean, purified drinking water from the source, not a truck.
• We are the fastest growing company in the beverage industry, where less than 10% of commercial water coolers have been replaced with bottleless alternatives.
• Make a difference. Be part of a company that provides their clients a greener choice than bottled water. And, help us keep plastic bottles out of our landfills.
The account executive position requires a qualified candidate to establish a strong customer base, effectively promote our products to potential clients, and close new business.
• Local travel to potential and existing clientele.
• Actively present our company and products to new business.
• Physically cold call companies within targeted industries.
• Complete daily business card entry into database.
• Follow up on company- and self-generated leads and referrals.
• Practice our company sales process and observe pricing plans.
• Self-starter with solid prospecting skills.
• Energetic, tenacious, and commission-driven.
• Reliable transportation.
• 2+ years of outside B2B sales experience.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience; college degree preferred.
• Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Comprehensive compensation package, including base salary plus commission and bonuses, medical, vision, dental, short- and long-term, and life insurance.
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Car allowance and iPad.
• Large protect territories.
• Company-generated leads.
• Field, classroom, and ongoing training.
• Weekends and nights off.
• $85,000 to $150,000 annual income after ramp-up period.
• Unlimited (no commission caps) income potential and annual incentive trips for exceptional performers.
According to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, the physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Onesource Water is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.