Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Systems Analyst
Global Industrial www.globalindustrial.com, a subsidiary of Systemax Inc., a Fortune 1000 company, is recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading direct marketer of industrial equipment. With over 40 full-color catalogs in multiple languages, extensive sales efforts, and comprehensive support services, Global Industrial has exciting opportunities for professionals.
• Create process documents, requirements documents, flow diagrams, use cases and other user documents. Translate requirements into functional specifications for hand-over to internal technical teams and subject matter experts.
• Serve as liaison between Development and end users.
• Identify and verify that requirements are testable and help generate testing scenarios.
• Prepare system documentation, release notes, files for the help subsystem, etc.
• Work closely with QA, Training, Documentation and Implementation teams to deliver a quality product.
• May require periodic domestic and international travel.
|• Demonstrated experience with ERP/CRM/MCR software. |
• Degree in computer science, management information systems or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 5 years experience as a software business analyst.
• Experience defining and documenting software requirements.
• Experience working in a software system delivery methodology.
• Ability to document software designs.
• Strong customer and business focus.
• Capability to support multiple project milestones concurrently.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal, including the ability to produce clear and well organized documents.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work products with attention to detail.
• Experience working with customers and technical staffs to define, document and track software requirements and design.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Captivate.
Global Equipment Company
11 Harbor Park Drive
Port Washington, NY 11050
· Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits
· Dental Plan
· Prescription Drug Plan
· 401(k) + Company Match
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Assistance Program
· Basic Life Insurance
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
· Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
· Flexible spending
· Paid Time Off/Personal Days
· Bereavement Leave
· Jury Duty Pay
· Fitness Center
· A non-Smoking Environment
· Credit Union: ATM, Savings, Loans, Mortgages, Free Checking
· Recruitment Bonus
· In House Training Programs
· Group Discounts on Car / Home Insurance
· Company Product Discounts
· And much more!
sales, account manager, business development, phone sales, industrial sales,
sales positions, sales job, sales rep, job description sales, sales representative, jobs sales, careers sales, sales process, sales consultant, inside rep, inside telesales, inside selling, inside salesman, sales position, sales career, entry level sales, sales rep jobs, sales rep job