Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Manager- West Palm Beach
Symmetry Financial Group is seeking motivated, career-minded individuals to join our team, helping American families protect their homes. We are currently looking for representatives ranging from entry level to experienced professionals seeking a different, more rewarding career and lifestyle.
Representatives are responsible for meeting with and serving families that have requested help with mortgage protection or final expense insurance, and will have access to over 30 A-rated insurance carriers to provide the best and most affordable options. With the resources available in our company, SFG agents are entrusted with the knowledge to present the most affordable, personalized options to each individual family.
· Swift advancement and management opportunities
· Flexible hours to allow for full & part time positions
· LEADS - People to see that are interested in our products and services
· First class incentive trips, prizes, and bonuses
· Competitive Annuity & EIUL products to supplement your life sales
· $40-100k 1st year/More with Management Positions
What SFG offers:
· Extensive training via our comprehensive Symmetry Financial Group Bootcamp
· Assistance with the licensing for new agents
· Access to our proprietary Lead Management, CRM, and Recruiting Software allows you to build your business efficiently while minimizing staff and infrastructure cost
· Weekly National Calls to provide ongoing mentorship from the company's top producers
· Corporate office advanced training seminars and events
· Sales Representatives are expected to uphold Symmetry's Core Value System, an important quality of SFG that differentiates us from other insurance companies.
· Self-motivation, integrity, and willingness to adapt to a proven system
· Have reliable transportation
· Posses a life insurance license or are willing and able to obtain one
· Maintain high level of customer service with clients
· Expected to learn and understand the products available
Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Client Relationships, People Skills, Product Knowledge, General Math Skills, Organization, Dependability, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Legal Compliance, Financial Skills, PC Proficiency, Customer Service, Problem Solving
If you need to contact someone you may call Jason Tech at 1-800-610-6121