Get new similar jobs by email for
PA Senior Relay Test Technicia...
Senior Relay Test Technician in PA with Electrical Utility Experience
Due to continued rapid growth, AET has immediate needs in PA:
▪ Senior Relay Test Technicians/ Field Engineers
· Candidates must be self-starters with good working knowledge of electrical and electro-mechanical substation equipment in addition to relay logic.
· Must have solid Commissioning Experience
· Minimum of 5+ years of professional electrical experience testing and maintaining electrical equipment in medium to high-voltage substations for major electrical utility
· Extensive Transmission and/ or Distribution side experience (both T & D are a plus)
· Relay Technicians must have knowledge and hands-on experience testing Protective Relays (including Microprocessor and Electro-mechanical Relays: GE, Multilin, SEL...)
· Experience using Doble or other 3-phase test sets preferred
· Must take pride in work and demonstrate strong commitments to safety, team-work and customer service.
If you have these skills + experience, please email us TODAY. Please send resumes directly to email@example.com
AETCO offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as many opportunities for technical training/ growth and advancement. We also offer both long-term and shorter (project-based) assignments in many locations. Come join the Leader!
· EOE/ AA: Male/ Female/ Vets/ Disabled
· We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
· We desire priority of Protected Veterans for job openings at all locations within the State of PA
· Company Representative to contact: Rebecca Hicks
· Local Company Contact info: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NO AGENCIES, Please. Only Direct applicants will be considered.*