Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is a leading Bay Area private healthcare college offering an extensive variety of nursing and allied healthcare programs such as; Vocational Nurse, Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound Technology), Radiologic Technology, MRI Technology, Psychiatric Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, Medical Assistant, Physical Therapist Assistant, Medical Assistant and Physical Fitness Training Program.
We are currently looking for RN/LVN Nursing Instructors for the Vocational Nurse program at our Modesto, CA campus.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach assigned classes and develop coursework needed for teaching our VN program.
- Establish & maintain relationships with new and existing clinical sites.
- Meet with didactic and clinical faculty members to discuss program development.
- Support the Campus Director and Nursing Program Coordinator in the organization of the program and implementation of the programs standards.
- Provide guidance to the faculty and staff about the program principles, standards, policies, education and evaluation.
- Participate in developing and updating program's syllabuses, missions, rules, training methods and evaluation materials.
- Maintain continuous knowledge medical education and assure about the facilities continuous medical education requirements.
- Collect and analyze data about the programs from the students, faculty and supporting staff.
- Review and revise program criteria to ensure successful development and growth of the program.
- Assist the Campus Director and Nursing Program Coordinator in the planning of the academic program development and growth.
- Support the Campus Director and Nursing Program Coordinator in the recruiting of staff and faculty members.
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- Bachelors or Associate's degree from an accredited school.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse with a Bachelor's degree or 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse with an Associate's degree.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below.