For over 30 years MVM has been performing mission critical services and operational support functions for government and commercial customers. As a member of an ever-evolving marketplace, MVM is continually developing new approaches and innovative solutions in service of current and future customer needs. MVM’s 3500 employees work daily to counter the language barriers, physical threats, and technological limitations that stand as impediments to our nation’s objectives domestically and abroad.
MVM, Inc. is recruiting part-time Spanish Analytic Linguists for assignments in Cincinnati, OH.
Assignments are 30-60 day projects, we offer two (2) eight (8) hour shifts:
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
4:00 PM – 12:00 AM
The office is open 7 days a week
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Native or near native oral and written communications skills required in Spanish and English;
2. Ability to comprehend slang and colloquial expressions in Spanish and translate them to English;
3. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States;
4. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Background Investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements; which includes a favorable credit check and no criminal records;
5. All applicants must have resided in the United States for at least three (3) years of the last five (5) years;
6. Bachelor’s Degree REQUIREDor Associate’s Degree with two (2) years of experience in the translation field in a professional or volunteer setting REQUIRED or four (4) years of experience in the translation field in a professional or volunteer setting REQUIRED;
7. Typing skills of at least 40 wpm;
8. Available to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and some Holiday’s.
MVM, Inc. offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a professional work environment designed to enhance your personal career growth.
$28.84 per hour
Benefit Stipend of $3.71 per hour up to 40 hours
Please apply via our website at www.mvminc.com
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA M/F/D/V