KBZ, Cisco’s 2014 Americas Distribution Collaboration Partner of the Year, is seeking a Partner Support Representative (PSR) in its Doylestown, PA headquarters location. Reporting to the Partner Support Manager the key duties and responsibilities will include start to finish order management for partner orders, internal and external partner support for order status and inquiries, purchasing and online order placement for partner requested products and services through Cisco’s CCW tool, and proactive communications on orders to a wide variety of stakeholders. Successful candidates should have a strong attention to detail, a better than average ability to multi-task, the ability to juggle multiple priorities with limited oversight from management, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Previous purchasing or service support experience required
- Order management
- Ensure all orders are entered into the ERP System with precise accuracy
- High attention to detail
- Handle customer service calls, e-mails, and instant messages in a personable and engaging manner
- Need to be able to multi-task in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Perform weekly backlog and open order reviews with the Manager, Partner Support
- Efficient in operating within Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and general PC applications)
- Prior experience with ERP systems and online ordering systems
- Track and communicate individual / partner activities to management
- Work with management to ensure maximum efficiency in the supply chain process.
- Collaborate with other departments internally and externally to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to prioritize daily tasks effectively