Get new similar jobs by email for
TrailersPlus is the largest Licensed Trailer Dealership in the country that operates in multiple states and has been in business since 1995! We are a well established organization and are looking for a Sales Consultant to help maintain and grow our customer base. We offer great benefits and believe in flexible schedules so you can spend more time with your family!
We are seeking someone who can help with building a strong business relationship with the surrounding community by providing information to customers and local businesses that reveal the best prices and quality in the trailer business. This position will report directly to the Store Manager in which you will be helping support.
Our ideal candidate:
· Strong leadership skills
· Showcases enthusiasm, professional attitude and appearance
· Focuses on achievement of the store to maximize profitability and growth
· Provides superior customer service to customers to ensure the customer experience is above standard expectations in every situation
· Proven leadership skills and ability to drive growth in sales
· Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
· Six months to one year related Sales Consultant experience and/or training
· OR a combination of the above education and experience
· Strong mathematical skills that can be applied to discounts, interest, commissions, etc.
· Knowledge of Windows platforms and Microsoft Office
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Implementing a business plan and sales strategy for the market to align with sales goals and profitability
· Knowledgeable of all TrailersPlus products and dealership operations (will acquire through training)
· Help resolve any issues that may arise with customers
We really want to hear from you if this sounds like a job you can excel at and a company you have interest in working for! Please apply and if we feel you fit the criteria that we are seeking, we will be in contact with you as soon as possible. From that point, we will go over the complete job description and see if you are the right fit for us, and if we are the right fit for you.
To learn more about our company please visit www.TrailersPlus.com