Patient Services Manager, Pediatric Perioperative Services
Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital
Bowen & Briggs, Inc. is conducting the search for Patient Services Manager, Pediatric Perioperative Services.
Yale-New Haven Hospital (YNHH):
- A 1,541-bed teaching hospital on two campuses.
- YNHH is a Magnet designated facility, a Level I trauma center and consistently ranked among America’s Best Hospitals by US News and World Report.
Pediatric Perioperative Services:
- There are 6 ORs and the Pre-op/PACU area with 14 bays.
- With new pediatric general surgeons, the Children’s Hospital is developing a full range of diagnoses for surgery and is increasing the volume and complexity of surgical cases.
Responsibilities of the Patient Services Manager:
- Working as an integral part of the Children’s Hospital team, the Patient Services Manager is supported by two Assistant Managers and scheduling staff, with a total of 47 FTEs.
- The Manager oversees all children’s perioperative services nursing functions, leading improvements in quality, safety, and clinical outcomes while collaborating with physicians and other departments.
- The Manager ensures effective communication, coordination and supportive structures resulting in staff engagement and empowerment, and patient/family satisfaction.
Required qualifications of the Patient Services Manager:
- Candidates will have at least 3-5 years of perioperative leadership experience and OR clinical experience, preferably in pediatrics.
- Experience in a complex academic organization is preferred, along with proven success in a matrix environment.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards is necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree preferred, along with Connecticut RN license current/eligible.
Bowen & Briggs, Inc., a national search and consulting firm, is conducting this search. If you are aware of an exceptional leader who may be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us in confidence:
Bowen & Briggs, Inc.
646 Turner Avenue Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Toll-free: 877-853-9611 Local: 610-284-6631 Fax: 610-284-6651
Web site: www.bowenbriggs.com Email: email@example.com