The PeopleSoft Application Developer position being recruited for includes responsibility for support, maintenance & development within the Enterprise PeopleSoft Financials & Supply Chain application. This role will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle with emphasis on design, development and testing. This is a technical role that requires strong PeopleSoft technical skills and an understanding of the PeopleSoft Application Architecture.
- Support of the PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain application consisting of defect resolution, maintenance pack analysis & process monitoring.
- Development of technical design solutions to meet business requirements.
- Using PeopleSoft technical tools to create and/or modify programs, features, and functionality within the PeopleSoft Finance / Supply Chain product suite.
- Plan, initiate and conduct unit testing of applications and support system testing as required.
- Support the development, testing, debugging and documentation of PeopleSoft applications in accordance with standard development practices.
Administer support to third-party products such as:
- CA Autosys R11
- Highjump Mobile Inventory
- Work with program architects to resolve complex technical issues and/or system performance associated with the introduction of new technologies.
- Participate in technology/tools evaluations and software proof of concepts.
- 4+ years PeopleSoft Finance and/or Supply Chain technical knowledge.
- 2+ years PeopleSoft Finance and/or Supply Chain functional knowledge.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Financials and/or Supply Chain version 9.0 or above.
- Experience in People Tools version 8.49 or above.
- Experience using Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages/Classes, SQR, XML Publisher, Integration Broker, Messaging, XML technologies and Web Services.
Experience with and support of at least (3) of the following modules:
- General Ledger
- Asset Management
- Project Costing
- Commitment Control
- Accounts Payable
- Procurement (including eProcurement)
- Solid understanding of the PeopleSoft application architecture including table structure, design standards, protocols, and delivered objects.