Get new similar jobs by email for
Personal Assistant/Household M...
This position is situated in the suburban home of a lively and very busy family. It involves working closely with other household staff members to insure the family's lives are running as smoothly as possible. As a dynamic and organized self-starter, you will be responsible for coordinating and organizing a busy family’s personal affairs.
· Communicate with family to ensure constant, efficient flow of information from calls, mail and emails to keep the family advised
· Maintain a busy calendar including: planning, prepping and scheduling meetings
· Management of household
· Personal and family calendar management
· Plan and manage special events as directed
· Maintain standards of professionalism and perfection.
· Assist in the payment and tracking of personal and household expenses
Please note that there will be an extensive background check and drug screen. Also - a clean driving record is a must. Excellent compensation, benefit coverage for the individual ( family coverage to be discussed).