Get new similar jobs by email for
Pharmaceutical Biologics Engin...
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Pharmaceutical Biologics Engineer to support our Professional Scientific Staffing group in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Pharmaceutical Biologics Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Serve as a team member on the Clinical Manufacturing Support Network to support new product introduction (NPI) into clinical manufacturing facility and trouble shooting of the manufacturing process. Activities will pertain to filling and inspection evaluation, technology transfer, and manufacturing support. The candidate is expected to apply scientific and engineering principles in their work. Will need to participate in cross-functional team efforts for commercialization of biological drug products and resolving manufacturing issues and work effectively in a highly matrixed team environment. Experience with analytical methods, protein stability, drug product fill and finish operations, primary container qualification, and device development is preferred.
Activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a manufacturing support technical expert in providing solutions when troubleshooting formulation, filling, and finishing unit operations.
- Conduct filling and inspection evaluation and write technical reports.
- Provide technical support for clinical fill and finish manufacturing processes.
- Review NPI documentation in support of technology transfer for clinical manufacturing.
- Perform bench and pilot-scale process development studies, trouble-shoot issues, interpret results and apply findings to develop the anticipated commercial process for drug product prior to manufacturing of Phase 1-3 clinical supplies.
The ideal candidate would possess:
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Thousand Oaks, CA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and paid time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
See Job Description