* Maintain the storage of the different medicines that are in stock.
* Process orders received from electronic/faxed prescriptions and accurately enter order information into Framework LTC pharmacysystem.
* Ensure fax back confirmation on orders received within 2 hours of receipt or automated process.
* Accurately calculate quantity of order to send based on requested amount or automated system.
* Perform entry for medication daily, PRN and batch orders.
* Prepares first dose orders including test claiming to insure accurate billing.
* Verify accurate input of all new orders, profile patients and Medication Administration Records (MAR) information into database.
* Receive any incoming shipment of medication and handle all related paperwork.
* Processes records of medication and equipment dispensed to resident. Compute charges and enters data in computer.
* Promote open communications between internal and external customers, enhance cooperative efforts, and improve pharmacy production performance.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Licensed and/or registered with the State Board of Pharmacy and in good standing
* National CPhT certification through the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board, preferred
* At least one year of related experience, preferred
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must be dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
* Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Behaviors:
* Basic computer skills, including fundamental knowledge of Windows based software programs, including but not limited to word
processing and spreadsheet applications
* Ability to communicate, perform and comprehend variables within the pharmacy operation
* Capable of providing excellent customer service to all external and internal customers
* Ability to adhere to regulatory and company compliance, Code of Conduct and Business Ethics (OSHA,DEA, State Board of Pharmacy, etc.)
* Keeps abreast of current state, federal and company policies, procedures and regulations
* Ability to accept ownership and accountability for the successful completion all pharmacy production duties and tasks and achievement of pharmacy branch goals
* Understand, promote and comply with rules and regulations governing residents' rights
* Organization skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
* Ability to effectively and harmoniously interact with facility, group, division and company management and other employees at all levels; promotes teamwork and demonstrates strong professionalism
* Ability to work and produce results under pressure
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
Mobility, reaching, bending, lifting (minimum of 10 pounds), fine hand coordination, ability to read and write, the ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions and directions, ability to travel, and ability to remain calm under pressure.
Delivering the best possible care for our patients means having the best team. That's why we're committed to helping talented professionals like you achieve your professional goals on every level with:
* Management and clinical career ladders
* Leadership training opportunities
* Company-paid trainings and certifications
* Mentoring programs and more
We are always seeking skilled professionals who are ready to take pride in their work and grow their expertise. We'll reward your dedication with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical insurance, retirement savings plans, paid time off and more. Join us and contribute your energy, experience and knowledge to redefining the future of care. Apply today!
AlixaRx is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.