Job duties and responsibilities:
- Set up employees in paycycle, complete new hire form. Update Excel sheets to keep track of eligibility dates and pay changes. Initiate background checks
- Terminate employees in paycycle. Update Excel sheets.
- Monitor eligibility dates for employees to be enrolled in insurances (health, dental, vision, STD, life etc.)
- Distribute enrollment paperwork, collect back from employees. Advise on questions. Process enrollments.Process new hire paperwork for Cobra. Maintain Excel sheet for PR deductions
- Terminate employee coverage all insurances. Process Cobra/Ceridian for terminated employees. If employee continues insurance through Cobra, handle charges from insurance and
Insure we get reimbursed.
- Maintain employee data such as address changes or changes in tax withholding in paycycle and
update all insurances and 401K
- Open enrollment- HelpInsurance Agentwith preparation of employee data and massenrollment.
- Check employee punches (time clock). Get correction sheets form employees for forgotten punch in/out times. Enter punches manually whenever the time clock is unavailable (updating).
Fix issues with time clock
- Payroll: compile employee time and payroll data from time cards and time-clock report, (overtime, PTO, mileage, deductions for garnishments). Check if requested PTO is available and if employee is eligible to take it ( 90 days). Process pay increases in paycycle and inform Lincoln/STD.
- Process payroll 401K deferral and 3% safe harbor. Keep manual Excel sheet.
- Pay payroll taxes
- Respond to unemployment requests and wage audits
- Handle notices to withhold income for child support, student loans
- Monitor FMLA leave of absence, collect insurance payments during FMLA.
- Handle STD claims
- Monitor the Health savings accounts, prepare monthly Excel worksheet, submit payment to HSA account
- Manage 401K profit sharing plan. Monitoring eligibility dates for employees, enrolling employees, updating personal information, maintaining salary deferral elections, prepare bi-weekly Excel worksheet for employee payroll and salary/bonus. Handle withdrawal requests.
- Open enrollment- Helpfinancial advisor twice a year
- 401K yearend work, census, questionnaire
- Year end work for new cash plan,Set up and maintain vendor accounts in bill.com and intacct
- Code and post invoices and credit notes.
- Ensure invoices from insurances are correct. Clarify discrepancies with insurance agent.
- Reconcile vendor statements. Insure we have all invoices.
- Research and resolve vendor inquiries.
- Print daily report in bill.com for payments. Print check copies and match to invoices, file.
- Reconcile Amex statement, ensure to have receipt for every charge. Get missing receipts from Admin or physicians,.
- Process manual checks for miscellaneous invoices.
- Process manual checks for patient/insurance refunds (email or paper requests)
- Pay contractors
- Monthly Excel expense sheet.
- Maintain file for expenses Dr
- Scan and email commercial loan statements and statements to accountant.
- Answer questions from accountant as needed.