Location: Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Superior customer service, incredible dependability and a name you know and trust. As the leading shipping supply distributor in North America, Uline has far exceeded customer expectations for over 30 years. Today, our ever-expanding team shares the energy and passion needed for success. Do you?
The Photo Stylist is an expert at using props that sizzle and draw the customer in. A born problem solver with fresh ideas and a flair for creating application shots that sell, the ideal candidate has a passion for bringing out the best in photographers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with the Photo Director, inhouse photographers and designers to produce consistent, high-quality photos that support Uline’s brand image.
- Select interesting and appropriate props to creatively merchandise products.
- Prepare props and merchandise for photo shoots.
- Ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Become familiar with how competitors showcase their products.
- Suggest process and workflow improvements.
- Keep studio prep area clean and organized.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4+ years photo styling experience in a commercial photo studio.
- Superb eye for visual composition.
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Able to quickly prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- Bachelor's degree in photography, graphic design, marketing or related field.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Bonus incentives.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!