Get new similar jobs by email for
When replying to this ad, please include a resume AND cover letter. Resumes should include salary history and the cover letter MUST include salary requirements.
A software development company located in Lake Forest, CA is looking for an web developer who can develop, maintain, and troubleshoot enterprise level software applications. This position will work closely with the Project Manager to create, update and maintain the companies various web applications and other internal tools.
Coding and debugging the companies various web applications.
Troubleshoot development issues and works with development team and project manager to discuss development related issues and/or the impact of their specific development requests on the project.
Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Daily troubleshooting tasks.
Perform quality control and testing of web programming to ensure functionality.
Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelors degree in computer science (or related field) preferred.
· 3 - 4 years of equivalent experience.
· A strong commitment to coding standards, documentation, and best practices.
· Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects in an agile software development environment.
· Ability to participate in group meetings.
· Experience in GPS tracking is a huge plus.
Java, AWS experience is a plus.
We offer an outstanding benefit plan, weekends off, flexible work schedules, and casual attire. Overall, this is a great place to work with plenty of growth potential.
Full time will be at our office in Lake Forest. Required 2-4 week training in Temecula, CA before moving into the Lake Forest location. Length in Temecula will depend on how quickly everything is learned.