Get new similar jobs by email for
The Rapid Application Development team seeks an experienced PHP5 developer capable of developing a wide range of business applications using the Symfony 2.0 framework leveraging existing common components and contributing to new ones. Strong OO design skills and adherence to secure coding practices are required. The candidate will be expected to contribute to the improvement of current continuous integration and test driven development practices on the LAMP platform.
• Must have LARGE scale development experience (not small scale projects (websites, just content management, etc.).
• OO Design in PHP5
• PHP MVC Framework in PHP5 Experience – Symfony (preferred), Zend, Cake, CodeIgniter
• MySQL database design, development, and query optimization
• Test Driven Development
• RESTful Web Service implementation experience, XML – JSON
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a secure coding environment
• Ability to work on a highly collaborative team
Experience with Agile / Scrum • Symfony 2.0 experience • Test Driven Development • LAMP administration • automated deployment • PaaS – Platform as a Service use
US Citizens/Green cards and locals only
Duration: 6- 12+ mos(typically runs 18-24+ mos)
Qualified candidates please submit resumes to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the "Subject" line.