|The Employment Solution has maintained a dedication to quality, a sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial spirit for over 30 years. We provide a creative and resourceful approach to professional staffing challenges in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering, Senior Management and Professional Office Services.
We offer an unparalleled level of dedication through a skilled and motivated team of specialists from all of our branches. We are equally committed to building lasting relationships with both our clients and candidates. Above all - we focus on positive results.
Planning Manufacturing Engineer
The successful candidate will ensure all 777 changes are incorporate on time and delivered to the latest configuration. You will lead and manage all aspects of the Change Board Lifecycle – From the Boeing Change Request (CR), create Impact analysis, present to Programs and Boeing and upon approval update the MBOM and implement into MRP.
- Leads the respective functions; Manufacturing Engineering /Procurement / Planning / Quality / Sister Sites through the impact analysis and prepares implementation planning Stock Status(wip), Lead Time, Cost, etc to be reviewed with the client and Boeing Change Boards
- Works with the Purchasing / Manufacturing Engineering / Sister Sites to Presents client design improvements to achieve recurring cost and lead time reduction plans
- Ensure configuration Management of the MBOM is maintained and manufacturing plans are updated and loaded into MRP (BAAN)
- Create the Out of Sequence / Retrofit Kits required per Boeing Change Notice (CN) or Request (CR)
- Work with Boeing Supplier ME & FAD ME to modify SCML & SMPL Structure and coordination and installation of parts related to configuration change.
- Ensure all Boeing procedures are updated with client QMS System.
- Lead the industrialization for production on the new 777X derivative, from development to launch, understanding impacts to industrial scheme, manufacturing, MBOM, tool design and fabrication, process development and completion, operation by operation fabrication to final assembly and delivery of first article batch.
- Knowledge of manufacturing Builds/Boeing specs/MD tooling to complete implementation plan
- Reviews Contract impacts related to change and quote accuracy
- Conducts self at all times in a professional manner and adheres to all company policies, procedures and health and safety requirements
- Any other duties as assigned
- Engineering/Product definition knowledge
- Familiar and flexibility within the Production environment / program challenges
- Understands the Airframe manufacturer constraints
- Superior communication skills internally and with the Customer
- Good understanding of Boeing & client enterprise software, Enovia, Catia, Smarteam, BAAN (MRP)
· Task Oriented with impeccable technical accuracy
· Excellent understanding of manufacturing principles, methods & planning, materials, and tool design.
· 10 years experience in the aerospace manufacturing
· Understanding of AS9100 and its impact on the position requirements
· In depth knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
· Strong focus on process improvement, green belt or lean training, project experience.
· Highly Recommended to have experience with Catia V5 skills
· Experience in manufacturing of landing gear components
· Degree or Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering