Get new similar jobs by email for
Pre-Litigation Case Manager (P...
Eberstein & Witherite, LLP is looking for a full-time, pre-litigation case manager to join our wonderful legal team. The successful candidate MUST have at least 2 years’ experience handling car wreck cases. The candidate will work closely with an assigned case assistant and a medical records clerk. In order to succeed in this firm, you must have a strong work ethic; possess excellent writing and communication skills; and, be as committed as we are to providing the best service for our clients.
The right candidate is organized, responsible, and able to professionally handle the management and maintenance of a high volume of MVA case files. You must have a stable work history. Your job responsibilities will include:
- Collection of case evidence and documentation by communicating with third parties;
- Keep clients informed by relaying case developments;
- Maintain case management information in our computer database;
- Move cases forward by maintaining client files and reviewing medical records and bills;
- Preparation of demand packages in accordance with your supervisors' guidance.
This job will provide a career opportunity for the candidate who is efficient, detail-oriented, possesses outstanding time management skills, and has the ability to treat team members and clients with respect.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your prior job-related experience; medical, dental and vision insurance plans; 401k plan; covered parking; fitness center. Some overtime is required for this position.
Qualified candidates should respond with a resume and salary requirements. Non-smokers only.
Must share our commitment to helping injured people.