Our client is a small, fast-growth, pre-IPO software company that offers award winning business applications through a SAAS model. The companies the fastest growing leader in their space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and one that offer career growth opportunities. The company is in growth mode and offers a competitive base salary, bonus and equity. We are currently seeking a proven and successful product marketing professional that can make an impact and help scale this part of the company’s business for this exciting opportunity:
Position title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Jose, California
Client will offer relocation assistance for a qualified candidate for this role. Will also evaluate candidate located anywhere across the U.S. if they will spend one week per month in the San Jose office.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will drive the positioning, messaging, pricing, sales enablement, and sales tools development for the company. They will also help drive the strategy and implementation of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support sales and marketing.
- Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to understand and develop a competitive strategy for company offerings for the marketplace
- Help drive the strategy and planning efforts to drive awareness and to accelerate customer demand
- Product messaging responsibilities include creating product collateral, website content, data sheets, case studies, white papers and presentations
- Go-to-market planning and execution responsibilities include developing channel and direct sales tools, support training and enablement; pricing; and marketing campaign and event support.
- Partner with senior leadership and functional departments, including product management, channel sales, direct sales, professional services and corporate marketing with effective positioning, messaging, education and competitive differentiation.
- Partner with product management and corporate marketing to plan and execute product launches
- 7+ years of related product or solutions marketing experience
- Expertise and a prior and proven track record successfully marketing business software applications(ERP, business intelligence, financials, expense management, CRM, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales people, industry analysts and trade press
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is highly desired
For consideration send cover letter and resume referencing job#PMM360 to email@example.com