Get new similar jobs by email for
Premium Auditor - Oklahoma Cit...
Company expansion has opened up a position in Oklahoma. This position includes use of a company vehicle and starting salary from $34,000 to $45,000, depending on education and experience. 20% overnight travel required. Territory comprises the about half of Oklahoma, however, 80% of all work is in Oklahoma City.
Infinity Insurance Solutions is a Premium Auditing company established in 1988. Our company contracts with over 100 property and casualty insurance companies throughout the United States. We collect information such as payroll and sales from commercial businesses and write up reports, called Premium Audits, which are used to determine the final premium on the businesses insurance policies.
This is not a sales position. All work is provided to us by our customers. You will have a “territory” which is essentially your own franchise, where you work on your own without supervision and we send you all work that comes in to your area.
Our work is called “Premium Auditing.” We go into businesses on behalf of our customer, the insurance company and conduct payroll and sales audits to determine the final premium for worker's compensation and general liability policies. These "Premium Audits" are also known as “Payroll Audits” or “Sales Audits.”
Some accounting experience is helpful, but not mandatory, as we will train the right individuals.
Additionally, a second part of the position is completing loss control work for the insurance industry, basically safety inspections on businesses. We report back to the insurance company and advise them if the premises are acceptable from a fire, liability and workers compensation standpoint.
A four year degree from an accredited college or university is desired, but 5+ years of business experience may be acceptable in lieu of a college degree.
We believe in employing only the most dedicated and conscientious individuals who take pride in their work. We are seeking a career oriented, self-motivated and highly organized individual. If you’re just looking for a job, this is not it. We need dedicated professionals that want to develop a career.
Again, this is not a sales position. You get be assigned all work that comes into your territory. It’s much like owning your own franchise! All you have to do is organize it and meet our customers’ requirements. We’ll supply everything else.
Our company operates in 7 states and conducts over 70,000 premium audits annually. Each of our Field Specialists has his or her own geographic territory and works in that territory exclusively.
Qualified candidates will have…
1. College degree (preferably in business or accounting) or 1-2 yrs of prior business experience. Sales experience is also helpful.
2. Familiarity with accounting, payroll and other similar business records.
3. The ability to organize and manage a large number of assignments.
4. Experience in Excel and MS Word and advanced computer and typing skills, e-mail and Internet applications.
5. Proficiency with a 10-Key.
6. The ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
8. The ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
1. Managing an inventory of audit assignments that can number up to 125+ at any given time.
2. Scheduling appointments using an automated appointment letter system
3. Contacting the policyholder by phone on the scheduled appointment date
4. Reviewing the policyholder’s business operations with the audit contact and writing a detailed description of their operations
5. Gathering necessary accounting data and completing the audit report on a company provided computer and related software.
6. Providing a workspace at their home with high-speed Internet service
Pay & Benefits:
1. Training salary of $34,000 to $45,000 depending on experience and skills.
2. Company vehicle.
3. After our employees are fully trained, they have an opportunity to continue as salaried employees or to work on a "per job" basis, setting their own hours and goals, as well as their own earnings.
4. Business Expenses.
5. 10- 12 week comprehensive training with potential income of $40,000+. We will review the employee after 120 days for a potential pay increase.
6. Benefits including health coverage and a 401K plan.
If you are an aggressive, hardworking, fast learner who takes pride in a job well done, you will find a life-long career that is challenging and financially rewarding.
NOTE: We will require verification via transcript of your degree and we do thorough background checks.
Please email your resume, salary history and education to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do NOT mail your resume.
For more information, visit our web site at;