Principal Application Engineer
Milpitas, CA; Hayward, CA
Full-Time $120,000 - $160,000
If you are a Principal Application Engineer with WLAN, PCIe Drivers and supporting networking or wireless drivers experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- PCIe expertise is required
- 10 years of experience in software designing and supporting networking or wireless drivers
- Debug software issues in WLAN drivers that interface over the PCIe interface
- Write and design functional specifications and other documentation as required
- Contribute effectively to the Product Development lifecycle, requirements and feature definitions.
- Provide reasonable and accurate estimates and scope of tasks.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner within the timeframe established.
- Learn new skills and adapt to new technology quickly.
What You Need for this Position
- 6+ years of experience in software designing and supporting networking or wireless drivers
- Experience with WIFI (802.11) application or driver development
- Experience with switch, router, gateway networking device development
- Experience with ARM/MIPS or other architecture embedded platform
- Strong desire to build great products
- Debug software issues
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork orientation
- Able to work with minimal direction
- Bachelor degree in EE or CS. Masters preferred
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work in a creative and collaborative work environment
- Work for an innovative technology driven company
So, if you are a Principal Application Engineer with WLAN, PCIe Drivers and supporting networking or wireless drivers experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: BMM-PriAppPCI
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: BMM-PriAppPCI -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Bob Masak | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.