Principal Interaction Designer | Cupertino, CA |FTE/relo | world-class UX product design team | Apply today! | http://bit.ly/KMPIXDCA19
Bestica, the nation’s leading User Experience staffing firm, has exclusive relationships with many clients nationwide. We are actively seeking world-class a Principal Interaction Designer for our client in Cupertino, CA. The designer will work with a team using an innovative, user-centered approach to user experience design that will drive improvements in the architecture, usability and visual design of our client’s products. In addition to affording the opportunity to work side-by-side with other passionate and highly talented professionals, this position offers a great compensation package, relocation and H1B transfer if needed.
- Define the user model and user interface for consumer electronics products following the best practices of major trending mobile and TV interfaces and platforms
- Define the conceptual design strategy and interaction design for project
- Provide simple, scalable interaction models and navigation system solutions; create activity flows, user task analysis, personas, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Design across multiple platforms, including Web, Mobile, TV and 3rd-party app integration
- Collaborate closely with research, visual design, front-end development to conceptualize, design and prototype innovative, highly usable applications
- Work closely with business strategy team to translate business requirements into sketches, concepts, wireframes, story boards, task flows, interface to ensure designs clearly support business objectives
Experience and Qualifications
- 10+ years’ experience in designing usable software experiences in start-up like environment
- Master's or Ph.D in Human-Computer Interaction, design or related field preferred
- Work samples which demonstrate strategic creative thinking
- Ability to articulate why specific decisions are made to meet strategic objectives
- Must be process driven, demonstrate strong interaction design skills, careful attention to details and have a solid understanding of UCD principles
- Experience designing UI solutions for multiple mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android phones, wearable technology etc.)
- Inspired by the challenge of quickly changing complex problems into clean, simple and elegant design solutions
- Passion for designs that are simultaneously simple, elegant and useful as well as beautiful, approachable and playful
- A strong point of view with a healthy dose of humility
- Passion for exploring emerging technologies/trends
- Experience using prototyping to evolve and refine designs
- Deep interest in being at the forefront of digital life and setting trends with media services/products
To apply, email your resume, brief cover letter, and portfolio to: email@example.com. Please reference job code KMPIXDCA19.
Sr. UX Recruiter @ Bestica
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.bestica.com
Bridging the UX/IT Talent Gap
If this is not the job for you, kindly pass this information along to other UX professionals within your network and feel free to visit Bestica's career page to view our latest UX opportunities nationwide: http://www.bestica.com/JobSeekers/UxJobs
Bestica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.