Get new similar jobs by email for
Process Control Engineer for M...
We are working with a well known petrochemical and petroleum refining corporation that needs to hire an experienced Process Control Engineer. This outstanding company is highly regarded for its leadership in process control technology, and they have many advanced control initiatives in progress!
Right now, in one of its largest integrated manufacturing complexes, we have an opportunity for an experienced Process Control Engineer with expertise in the Honeywell DCS platform (Foxboro I/A experience is also desireable).
In this role, you will identify, design, and implement process control opportunities in the petrochemical plant operations in this large complex. You will use the plant’s Foxboro I/A DCS and Supervisory Control platforms to develop applications in traditional advanced control and multivariable predictive control. You will also participate in the preparation of capital projects, process optimization, and unit startups.
This position will be highly appealing to process control engineers with at least 2-10 years of experience in a chemical plant or refinery who desire better opportunities to work on a series of advanced control initiatives that are well funded.
* BS/MS degree in Chemical Engineering
* A minimum of 2-10 years process control engineering experience in a petrochemical plant or petroleum refinery using Foxboro I/A DCS platform
* Strong track record of achievement in process control engineering demonstrating initiative and tangible results
* Demonstrated project implementation & leadership skills
* Experience building regulatory control (DCS) applications using the Foxboro DCS platform
If this describes you and you would like to explore the opportunity further, please:
* Please note: All candidates must be currently authorized to work for any US employer; no visa sponsorship is available.
The company provides a total compensation package that includes premium pay and benefits, a highly competitive 401 (k) savings plan, tuition reimbursement, and comprehensive relocation plans. Thank You!