Get new similar jobs by email for
Pharmaceutical Research Assist...
Pharbest Pharmaceuticals Inc, a successful pharmaceutical manufacturer located in Farmingdale, NY is looking for an ambitious Research Assistant/ Associate to join our thriving company. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and approaches his/her career with passion and professionalism. He/ She must be able to work both independently and in a team environment; willing to perform other tasks as needed.
• Master’s Degree in the Life Sciences such as Pharmaceutical Science/ Industrial Pharmacy
• Experience working in industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research Organization or a related field.
• Extensive training in the use of HPLC, AA, UV and other lab instrumentation as well Design of Experiment software is plus.
• Well versed in cGMP and regulatory compliance.
• Effective writing and documentation skills.
• Analytical testing skills from the USP and wet chemical analysis.
Please provide a copy of your resume for review. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We are offering competitive pay for the right individual.