Koyo Cooling Systems, Inc. (Koyorad) is a manufacturer of premium automotive cooling components. We design and manufacture OE aftermarket radiators, high performance all-aluminum radiators, oil coolers and condensers.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to support our Product Development and Racing Department. Candidates must be college graduates with a minimum 1-2 years of experience in the automotive industry or equivalent professional experience. Candidates must be automotive enthusiasts with a strong knowledge of automotive parts, engines and cooling systems. Attention to detail is critical for this position. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a plus.
• Works extensively with car parts suppliers regarding part numbers, costs, dates and vehicle applications
• Photographing and record keeping of sample product information
• Provide new product suggestions based on market trends and feedback from dealers and end users
• Provide technical assistance to end users and dealers
• Enter, process, and coordinate shipment of orders
• Travel, set-up / tear down, and represent company at trade shows and events
• Performs other duties as necessary
• College Degree and 1-2 years of experience in automotive field or an equivalent combination of work experience and education
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of automotive parts, engines and cooling systems
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must be a car enthusiast
• Organized, professional attitude, and detail oriented
• Excellent English communication and writing skills
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and salary history to: email@example.com Applicants must include salary history for consideration. No phone calls please.