Get new similar jobs by email for
Product Development Coordinato...
About Summit Funding:
Summit Funding (NMLS# 3199) is a full service mortgage banker offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage banking firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual homebuyers throughout the state. We pride ourselves on the positive culture at Summit Funding and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture.
About the position:
Summit Funding has an immediate opening for a Product Development Coordinator. This position is directly responsible for researching investor guidelines, developing program matrices and introducing new loan programs to company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ability to research investor guidelines
* Train staff on new programs
* Previous underwriting or processing experience
* Experience with excel spreadsheet
* Works well independently
* Have a minimum of 3 years' experience with residential loans
* Have recent experience with:
* FHA and VA and Conventional Loans
* Encompass banker (preferred)
* Enjoy researching and clarifying investor guidelines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to pass a drug test and background check
* Ability to work fulltime
* A strong work ethic
* A positive attitude
* High attention to detail
* High level of professionalism
* Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision
The compensation for this position is an hourly plus bonus and will depend on experience.
Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, and opportunities for advancement.
If you meet ALL the qualifications above, please reply to this posting with your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. This is not an entry-level position and we will only look at candidates that have mortgage experience. We will contact all qualified candidates.