Get new similar jobs by email for
Hudson Valley Lighting is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of lighting fixtures. Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality products and services. Our highly skilled employees take exceptional pride in producing superior quality products. We are a progressive and growing company looking for an individual interested in a long term position. We are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Engineer to join our team.
· Proficient in Auto CAD 2013 and older versions
· Bachelor degree in AutoCAD, Engineering or related technical field is required.
· Product development experience preferred.
· Ability to apply engineering principles, methods and practices to a manufacturing environment.
· Must be flexible and open minded.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail and quality.
· Must be willing to learn, improve and adapt.
· Responsible, enthusiastic and self motivated.
· Ability to effectively communicate in writing as well as verbally.
Duties to include:
· Assist with all phases of product development.
· Create and maintain CAD drawings for products.
· Maintain product details and data.
· Produce assembly instructions from rough sketches, layouts and verbal instructions.
· Oversee quality control department
· Manage process of converting assembly instructions into various languages.
· Coordinate images required for product.
· Review existing product specifications upon vendor switch.
Our Outstanding Compensation Package Includes:
In order for your resume to be considered you must send your salary requirements with your résumé.