Get new similar jobs by email for
Pannier Graphics, located in Gibsonia, PA, is a leading manufacturer of fiberglass signs and graphic panels, and high-strength aluminum frames, used by nature parks, transit authorities, zoos and amusement parks. For more information, see our website at www.panniergraphics.com
Gibsonia, PA (North Hills of Pittsburgh)
Sign and Exhibit Base/Frame Manufacturing
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience/Education
Bachelor’s degree in related field required
Previous experience is a benefit, but not required
Commensurate with experience
Please include salary requirements in application
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, reliable Production Artist. The primary duties of the Production Artist will lay in preparing customers’ files for press and staying current on day-to-day work orders. The secondary duties will overflow into more medium-long term projects. The Art Director will coordinate these projects, and you will work side-by-side with him daily.
The daily tasks will vary from day to day, depending on the workload and the status of current projects.
• Report directly to Art Director for daily job responsibilities;
• Complete AutoCAD drawings and manage file database (training will be made available, if necessary);
• Color match and print on wide format inkjet printers, working through an Onyx RIP;
• Work daily with FTP sites, and other file transfer utilities;
• Coordinate the daily needs of multiple projects, with multiple artists;
• Multi-task and prioritize those projects to maximize your efficiency.
• Work side-by-side with Art Director to research and develop new projects;
• Put together project presentations and timelines, and see them through to completion;
• Work with Art Director to problem solve and complete various assignments;
• Make phone calls and work with multiple third-party suppliers and technicians.
• Degree or background in the art field (graphic/commercial arts, fine arts);
• Experience not necessary, but can be advantageous to your application;
• Detail oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Comfortable working behind the scenes, and independently;
• Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure;
• Proficient in all up-to-date graphics applications (Adobe Suite, Quark Xpress, CorelDraw, etc);
• Experience in Autodesk, particularly in Inventor, is a benefit, though not necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Pannier is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your resume and compensation requirements to:
345 Oak Road
Gibsonia, PA 15044
Or email to: