Get new similar jobs by email for
Great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced, high-tech company, a leader in quick turn prototype Printed Circuit Boards in the heart of the Silicon Valley!
Join us! Sierra Circuits, founded in 1986, is a leading Silicon Valley-based manufacturer of printed circuit boards, with 300 employees in Sunnyvale, California and Chanute, Kansas. We seek individuals who love technical challenges, who thrive in a fast-paced, stimulating work environment that rewards innovation and expertise.
The right candidate will possess strong integrity, professionalism, and provide highest customer service support with internal and external customers.
Our Employees Enjoy:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
Dynamic and fast growth work environment
CAM Planner (Swing Shift)
· Reviewing customer’s job specification (Gerber data) to determine how to manufacture the printed circuit board (PCB) and create production travelers accordingly.
· Responsible for verifying Controlled Impedance to meet customer requirements.
CAM Supervisor/Manager (Day/Swing Shift)
· Managing and overseeing day-to-day aspects of the Planning and CAM functions in the Sunnyvale office and the CAM 1 functions in India.
· Supervision of tooling, planning, pre-CAM and CAM operators engaged in creation of electronic tools used to manufacture printed circuit boards. .
Production Supervisors (All Shifts)
· Responsible for overseeing all the processes in producing printed circuit boards (PCB) to ensure that daily shipments are met.
· Ensure that jobs are moved to and from each department in a timely manner to prevent bottlenecks to meet shipment deadlines.
· Work with managers to provide training to all shifts personnel and properly document the training in the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
Experienced Operators (All Shifts)
· Process printed circuit boards (PCB) panels according to the travelers in various departments (screening, dry film, fabrication, testing, etc.) or as directed by Managers while following department standard operating procedures.
Production Trainees (All Shifts)
· Responsible for learning and understanding all skills, tasks, and processes required to process Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) within the department in which she/he is assigned to.
· Experience in PCB industry and/or knowledge of PCB manufacturing processes is preferred.
· Knowledge and familiarity with ISO, Six Sigma DMAIC/Lean strongly preferred but not required.
· Ability to read and understand technical drawings and work instructions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good computer skills such as Microsoft Office.
· Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as gloves, protective glasses, face-shields, aprons, rubber boots, etc. & Ability to work within the confines of a room where chemicals are used.
This position requires use of information or access to jobs which are subject to the US Government International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. In no case will applicants be allowed to begin their scope of work in this specific position without providing proof of U.S. person status.
Please fax resume and cover letter with salary requirements to (408) 328-4091or you may email your resume with desired salary to email@example.com To learn more about Sierra Circuits, Inc. please visit our website at www.protoexpress.com •Location: Sunnyvale, CA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!