Great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced, high-tech company, a leader in quick turn prototype Printed Circuit Boards in the heart of the Silicon Valley!
Join us! Sierra Circuits, founded in 1986, is a leading Silicon Valley-based manufacturer of printed circuit boards, with 300 employees in Sunnyvale, California and Chanute, Kansas. We seek individuals who love technical challenges, who thrive in a fast-paced, stimulating work environment that rewards innovation and expertise.
The right candidate will possess strong integrity, professionalism, and provide highest customer service support with internal and external customers.
Our Employees Enjoy:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
Dynamic and fast growth work environment
Screening Supervisor (Day Shift)
- Assist the Screening Manager in managing the workflow and prioritizing the work schedule during the assigned shift.
- Perform inspections to make sure that all tools and equipments are maintained properly according to the maintenance schedule and schedule preventative maintenance.
- Provide training to both existing and new employees within the Screening department and properly document the training in the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Monitor daily productivity and maximize the usage of the department tools to produce 300 panels a day.
Process Engineer (Day Shift)
- Monitor, improve, document, and train all processes assigned.
- Assist with implementation of new processes as needed along with providing technical engineering support for the assigned processes.
- Perform routine process audits &continually monitor processes for quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Train operators & inform manager and solve any potential problems.
- Comply and enforce all company policies and corporate procedures.
CAM Planner/Manager (Swing Shift)
- Managing and overseeing day-to-day aspects of the Planning and CAM functions in the Sunnyvale office and the CAM 1 functions in India.
- Supervision of tooling, planning, pre-CAM and CAM operators engaged in creation of electronic tools used to manufacture printed circuit boards.
Experienced Operators (All Shifts)
- Process printed circuit boards (PCB) panels according to the travelers in various departments (screening, dry film, fabrication, testing, etc.) or as directed by Managers while following department standard operating procedures.
- Experience in PCB industry and/or knowledge of PCB manufacturing processes is required.
- Knowledge and familiarity with ISO, Six Sigma DMAIC/Lean strongly preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and work instructions.
- Ability to train operators and document in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good computer skills such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as gloves, protective glasses, face-shields, aprons, rubber boots, etc. & Ability to work within the confines of a room where chemicals are used.
This position requires use of information or access to jobs which are subject to the US Government International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. In no case will applicants be allowed to begin their scope of work in this specific position without providing proof of citizenship.
Please fax resume and cover letter with salary requirements to (408) 328-4091or you may email your resume with desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about Sierra Circuits, Inc. please visit our website at www.protoexpress.com •Location: Sunnyvale, CA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!