We are currently recruiting for two (2) Production Supervisor's:
1st Shift - Benicia, Ca Plant
2nd Shift - Benicia, Ca Plant
Welcome to Valley Fine Foods!
You have just taken your first step toward joining an outstanding, quality focused, and chef-inspired food company. Yes, we create and manufacture unparalleled top quality and exciting food products, but just as exciting, we approach our business like a start-up tech company… fast, fun, ”green,” and furiouslyfoodie. Our high performing team thinks creatively, innovates incomparably, and executes flawlessly all while being rewarded with a flexible, inspiring, and fun corporate culture. We are a family-owned business that cares deeply, not only for our high performing employees, but for our environment as well.
Better yet…we are growing at a phenomenal pace and are searching for top talent in all areas of our business. We want team players who see no barriers and demonstrate needle moving passion! Are you the next insanely great professional to join our team?
We are currently recruiting for two (2) Production Supervisor's, 1st and 3rd shift.
- Supervise production and sanitation team (both pasta and sauce lines)
- Supervise, train and improve sanitation procedures and effectiveness as well as production efficiency
- Comply with and enforce all GMP policies and company standards
- Ensure that quality procedures and policies are followed to include HACCP, SSOP, GMP, CCP and FIFO Participate in job safety training and enforce all policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Develop sanitation SOPs as needed
- Resolve production and quality issues that occur during the PM shift
- Work with maintenance and engineering department for process improvement
- Implement existing production recipes and make adjustments as necessary to produce products within specifications
- Generate production reports accurately and on time
- Monitor quality of incoming raw materials and finished products per company standard
- Assist plant management in review in shift operations and make recommendations relative to changes in organization, personnel, equipment, and procedures
- Develop and recommend improvement of facilities, equipment, safety, quality, and efficiency programs
- Take active roles in developing production leadership employees
- Develop and train new/existing employees to ensure they can manage their area of responsibility
- Help develop, update, and maintain procedures and documentation for all quality procedures and HACCP
- Ensure that production of products meets or exceed efficiency and company quality standards
- Maintain MSDS for all chemicals used in production and train employees on their use
- Accompany USDA and/or auditors as needed
- Recommend and implement action plans to correct deviations noted during USDA audits
- Generate daily production reports and Master Sanitation Schedule
- Provide support to other areas of production as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent production experience (4+ years)
- Supervisory experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Must understand SOPs, GMP, HACCP, and be able to fill out all production related forms, including CCPS
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be detail oriented, have strong leadership ability for motivating and developing employee
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office; WMS a plus
- Ability to spend 75% to 80% of day on plant production floor
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- USDA experience
Please apply at www.valleyfine.com
Here are some additional benefits to working at Valley Fine Foods:
• Daily inspiration and challenge from highly engaged and motivated co-workers
• A sweet benefits package including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, FSA, 401k (with healthy match), EAP!
• Continual sampling of and discounted prices on new food creations from our awe-inspiring chefs
• Monthly foodie challenges and cuisine-broadening opportunities