Applicant MUST have food plant and supervisor role experience. An applicant that is bi-lingual in English/Spanish is preferred. Production supervisors are responsible for all business functions relating to the production of our products, the shipping & receiving of the same, sanitation of the facilities, and also the lateral responsibility insuring proper preventative maintenance. They’re duties also cover all aspects of personnel practices for all employees regarding documentation, GMP’s, safety. This listing is not all-inclusive and there will be other duties as necessary (i.e. inventory).
1. Insure the appropriate recipe is being used for necessary production.
2. Insure proper procedures & equipment are being utilized.
3. Insure proper Good Manufacturing Practices are followed as dictated by plant policy.
4. Insure all personnel are following best practices related to personnel and plant safety.
5. Insure all documentation is completed as necessary in a timely manner and accurately.
6. Function as coach and trainer to all personnel and develop the employees to higher duties with more responsibilities and greater abilities.
7. Insure production is operating at highest effective levels of efficiency, quality, and safety.
8. Direct personnel as necessary to perform production functions while keeping highest levels of sanitation at all times – clean and safe environments.
9. Perform pre-op sanitation inspections insuring adequate control to preventing product contamination.
10. Perform constant supervision and inspections to insure we are always at our highest game.
11. Documentation necessary for accurate production records.
Organization & efficiency required to set the pace for an entire department – insure overall output
Job Safety Analysis / Hazards:
1. May be working with liquid & powdered chemicals, flavors, additives in which there is a potential for dust inhalation and/or absorption into the eyes, ears, skin.
2. May be working with moving equipment – mixer arms, former dies, other personnel.
3. May be working with high temperatures – fire heat from cookers, product heat from batch production, equipment heat from formers, high temperature water from clean-up functions.
4. May be working on potentially wet & slippery surfaces from water, product overflow, product spillage, and product debris and/or dust.
5. May be lifting/pushing/pulling weights up to and including 100#.
6. May be working in potentially loud environments where ear protection is required.