Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Specialist - ...
About the Company
Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 110,000 computerized workstations, with more than 149,000 employees across 230 contact centers in 62 countries and conducts programs in more than 63 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries. Teleperformance is a people company, our passion and dedication to the growth and success of our people can be seen in each one of our actions and initiatives.
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
· Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
· Provide customer and technical support to customers through inbound phone and email requests.
· Independently identify, troubleshoot, document, categorize and replicate customer problems and then escalate complex problems according to defined escalation procedures
· Process warranty and return/refund requests for products.
· Retain ownership of all cases throughout the resolution process
· Report enhancement requests received from customer regarding hardware, application, or documentation
· Provide input to internal escalation departments, though proper escalation procedures
· Communicate bug fixes and new enhancements to customers
· Provide excellent customer service at all times
· Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
· Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
· Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
· Enters data from customers into various software programs
· Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
· Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
· Participates in additional training courses when needed
· Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
Exercise retention efforts when appropriate recording account information.
· Between 6 and 12 months of experience (mobile device, consumer electronics, home theater installation, wireless networking, electronics repair, software/OS troubleshooting etc.)
· Openness to work flexible hours as required
· Excellent customer service skills
Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical team-oriented environment
· Ability to demonstrate customer empathy, good customer diplomacy skills, and problem ownership
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities including good time management skills
· Able to deal with difficult complaints and worked in a stressful environments
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Type 25 wpm
· High School Graduate or GED
· Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
· Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
· Proven oral and written communication skills
· Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
· Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
· Ability to work under pressure
· Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
· Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
· Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check
· Possess a high level of Professionalism
· Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
· Ability to understand and empathize with customer’s issues.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer